Din Tai Fung Pork Xiaolongbao
How to prepare your Pork Xiaolongbao:
- Half-fill a pot with water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Place a steamer rack with a clean wet cloth or parchment paper on top.
- Place the frozen Pork Xiaolongbao on top of the cloth/parchment paper. Arrange each piece comfortably, approximately 2-3 cm apart.
- Cover the pot and steam the Xiaolongbao until the wrapper is moist and slightly translucent, around 8-9 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve hot with DTF sauces and ginger.